Alerting is a powerful feature that notifies you automatically and delivers timely and relevant financial information directly to you, thus enabling better financial planning and additional security.
NETteller SMS Alerts is an innovative solution which transmits text messages (SMS) to mobile phones of bank’s subscribers and informs them about their banking activities.
NETteller SMS Banking channel is an integral part of the rest of e-Banking channels. All the management and the control of the channel are handled by NETteller e-Banking Administration Module. On the Alerts page you can select to activate the Alerts service and provide the mobile phone number for receiving Alerts.
Type of Sample Alerts: (more alerts can be define upon bank’s request):
- Purchase Alert
- Limits Alerts
- Your account or card balance on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, at a requested time.
- When your account or card balance exceeds or drops below a specified amount.
- When cash withdrawals are made from your accounts or cards that exceed a specified amount.
E-Banking Access (Internet, Mobile and SMS banking)
- Upon login and access to the following subscribed services.
- When debit or credit transactions occur to your accounts or cards that exceed a specified amount
- At a specified period, prior to the expiration of your temporary limit.
Check Cleared: Receive notification when checked cleared on your account.
Exchange Notification Alerts
- Exchange Alerts for receiving the current exchange rates of your selected currencies against the local currency.
Information and Marketing Alerts
New products or services Alerts based on customer segmentation of the bank. Targeted campaigns can be achieved by the bank.
The activation and the management can be achieved by using the NETteller Internet Banking channel or from an additional secure bank site. On the Alerts page you can select to activate the Alerts service and provide the mobile phone number for receiving Alerts.