NETteller Mobile Financial Services Solution (also referred to as mobile money, mobile payments and mobile wallet) is a unique mobile payment Solution that provides the consumer with the option to make direct money transactions through a mobile device.
As client demands for banking mobility increases, NETeller MFS Solution is an alternative payment service that is operated under financial regulations and performed from or via a mobile phone.
Instead of paying with cash, cheque or credit cards, the consumer can now use a mobile phone to make money transactions, as well as pay for a wide range of services and digital or hard goods.
NETteller MFS Solution deploys the following services for the unbanked population;
- Deposit money in NETteller MFS account
- Agent Management
- Money transfer (Person to Person), national and international.
- Remittance (for salaries and allowances)
- Pre-Paid top up to cellular subscribers
- Buying goods
- Bill payments
- Withdraw money through an agent or through ATM
- Account Management.
Furthermore, NETteller MFS Solution services may be expanded to include more applications including ‘Mobile Wallet, Near Field payments.